søndag 21. mars 2010

Thing of Nothing JoBros Edition

I decided to start writing a blog. Why? I don't know. I'm not expecting anyone to read this, and I'm not even sure I want people to read it. I guess it will just be a way for me to get out all the frustration that's building up inside of me. *cue over dramatic music*

So let's talk about something that will rile anyone up. My hatred for the Jonas Brothers! They have annoyed me today more than ever for reasons I'm not totally sure of. All I did was wake up early and watched Disney Channel, and there they were. What annoys me the most is their supposedly good looks... WTF? Nick is okay looking I guess. Personally I'd prefer Liev Schreiber to grab me by the waist and sex me into oblivion, but that's just me. (On another note, my “Sexy men over 40” list is increasing by the day...) Then we have Kevin, the oldest. Okay too I guess. The only one with any kind of charm at least. Then there is Joe... Bleh! People have different tastes. That I know and respect and I rarely mind. If you like Twilight I won't judge you (out loud), but Joe? Monobrow looks retarded! (I apologize to my retarded friend. You're way more awesome than the JoBros. See you next LAN!)

I'm not the type to mock people because of looks, but I don't think ugly people are sexy either! Fine, I'm being a hypocritical bitch I suppose. I condemn people who only care about looks, and here I am complaining still. But I'm not done!

The music! Okay, I'm a Miley Cyrus fan, so I've had my share of online bashing. The music itself doesn't suck, it's okay. It's unoriginal, but so is everything in this day and age, unless you start dressing like Lady Gaga (and even she is just and exaggerated Róisín Murphy).

Why I hate their music is their voices. I have a serious voice fetish, and some people I love just because their voice is that awesome! And then we have people that I hate just because their voices suck that much. Their voices are high and squeaky. They strain their voices more than I do my body when attempting yoga. And don't go “you can't sing any better!” Is it really so that you become unable to distinguish between Michael Buble and Miss Swan just because you can't hold a note?





Didn't think so.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar