søndag 27. mars 2011

I would leave my boyfriend for my wii-fit instructor...

You know... if I had a boyfriend.

I've been sitting still for so long, and I've had enough. It was time to get the wii-fit board out from under the bed. And I'm overweight! I have never been overweight before... This means a drastic change in my life. I shall begin to move! Anyway, I forgot how HAWT the wii fit instructor guy had become after his new hairdo in wii fit plus.

New work-out plan:

Once jogging outside no longer means certain death from slipping on ice and crushing ones skull, I shall begin jogging outside, every morning. In the meantime, I'm going to the gym. 30 minutes. No less.

Spinning class at least twice a week. One zumba class a week. Yoga on Thursdays if I don't have to work late.

50 sit-ups before bed
20 squats before bed
20 push-ups before bed

Also, less pc... I shall not use the computer between 4 pm and 9 pm. Before I need to use it for schoolwork and shit, and after 9 is reward for working out. I should be able to do that. And all of this starts today! On March 28.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar