søndag 6. mars 2011

Okay, apparently I missed that there's a new release date for Infamous 2. June 7 (June 15 in my country). A little less money to spend in November :) and more to spend in June...

Anyway, haven't been gaming so much lately. Finished Modern Warfare 2, trying to play Arkham Asylum, but I'm just slightly stuck right now, and not in the mood to figure things out. Maybe I should play another game... Mafia II for instance. Not that into Demon's Souls anymore. The gameplay is fun, but the story is completely lost on me, which makes it hard to get into it. It's not like Uncharted or Heavy Rain where you can't even stop playing.

And for those of you who follow the World Championship in Skiing...
Go Norway! Go Norway! Who won? NORWAY! Petter Northug FTW!



The only advantage to having this much snow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar