onsdag 14. juli 2010

Bioshock...

Creepy.

First of all, why go into a creepy basement thing? Why not just stand outside and wait for help to come? A freaking plane crashed, people will come!

Other than that, Bioshock is pretty good, but I have just started playing it though. Only thing is, I kind of feel like a floating pair of eyes with a floating pair of hands in front of me... Where is my body dammit!?!?

And I finally got around to playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I was NOT prepared for the freaking spanish nazi zombi monster creatures! Seriously, I was like, "Did I accidentally enter Silent Hill mode, WTF ARE THOSE!?"

Also, I think I put too much thought into characters. I didn't like Elena at first for example, but lately I've been thinking about her character, about her past, about her sad, sad future with Nate... I like her now. I also liked Chloe better now, after playing Among Thieves a second time. Don't know why, she just didn't bug me that much this time.

But back to Drake's Fortune! I thought the boss was too easy when I finally finished, but suddenly realized I had to have died over 20 times... So I guess it was actually a pretty difficult boss. Haha, I fail at gaming...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar