torsdag 22. juli 2010

Itteh Bitteh Gameplaying Comitteh

It kind of annoys me that only having one unplayed game on my shelf is bothering me so much. It's like, I need more games! I need to know that I have more games to play! I'm not sure which games I would like though. Maybe I can give Prince of Persia another chance, even though playing the game pissed me off because it was dull and the controls were annoying and weird. You know what, I think that game will be going to gamestop and find a new home. Heck, it's practically unused.

I kind of want to try Red Dead Redemption, but I'll wait until it's cheaper. Looks cool though, but the thought of horsies dying is putting me off... I like horsies. They are pretty.

Man, can't believe I'm writing anything at all when I don't have anything more interesting to say than this... I saw Shrek 4! It was better than Shrek 3, but not as good as Shrek 1 and 2, 2 being the best EVAH!

… wow, my life is boring. I need a new boyfriend. Anyone looking for a 20 y.o brunette with an unhealthy love for games? If you're allergic to dogs or cats, move along! Find someone else!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar